“Uncommon Faith” Capital Campaign Information
October 2021 is the beginning of our three-year capital campaign. First UMC seeks to raise $1.75 million. It is designed with three specific priorities:
1. Upgrade the sanctuary with new painting for the ceiling and walls and new flooring (carpeting and tile).
Priority #1 – $250,000
2. Purchase the Pop’s BBQ lot at the corner of Market and Dubuque Streets.
Priority #2 – $500,000
3. Pay off the debt for the Wesley Center Building and Geiger House.
Priority #3 – $1,000,000
Below are some materials to better inform you about the campaign. We appreciate your interest and willingness to learn and discern about this important step for our church’s future.
7. Creative Strategies in Giving brochure
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please direct them to Jason Ellingson, Executive Director for First UMC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-338-5075.
We appreciate your support, commitment, and faith in this campaign.
Capital Campaign Leadership:
– Chair: Charlie Funk
– Senior Pastor: Rev. Dr. Barrie Tritle
– Coordinator: Jason Ellingson
– Coordinator: Hillary Biancuzzo